Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday Makeup Shakeup #8














So first week of the summer term has begun and spring is really trying to start so my make up choices are starting to get more summer based.


This weeks picks are a real range of things I need to use up as well as bits that are new to the stash or old favourites.



Face:


- Rimmel Wake me Up foundation


- 17 Cosmetics Photo flawless Primer


- Mac Blush in Harmony





Eyes & Lips:


- Benefit Lemon Aid


- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold


- Barry M Dazzle Dust in 38


- Clinique High Impact Mascara


- Benefit Badgal Lash Mascara


- Benefit Browzing in Medium


- Jelly Pong Pong Irish Cream Pavlova Lip Frosting



Lots of bits this week - some bits that are part of my project 10 pan (post to come this week)


What bits have you grabbed this week? Any tips for getting through a project 10 pan? xx






2 comments:

  1. I'm still yet to get a Colour Tattoo - but I really like the look of them, Eternal Gold will be perfect for Summer :D

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get Color Tatto for me. Im so tempted x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx