Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunday Make Up Shake Up #9


This Bank holiday couldn't have come at a better time - it seems that everyone's a bit burnt out and in need of some sunshine and relaxation.

With that in mind, I've picked bits this week that welcome the summer and add some light to my make up.






 Face: - 
- Seventeen PhotoFlawless Primer
- Benefit Your Bluffing
- Benefit It Stick
- Maybelline SuperStay 24hr Foundation
- Mac Medium Deep (Contour)
- Benefit Coralista
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl highlighter

Eyes: - 
- Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes
- Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Benefit Lemon Aid
- Benefit Browzing

I realise its a very Benefit heavy week, but I have a lot of Benefit products so it is inevitable sometimes! I'm trying to sort out my skin and get it looking better but these go some way in making it look better.

What have you been using this week? What plans have you got for your Bank Holiday Monday? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx