Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Insta-Review - L'Oreal Ever Riche Shampoo



I thought I would start doing Instant reviews of samples as I seem to collect them but use them & never review as its such a small amount! So a short review is what I need!

First up I have a Ever Riche Shampoo from L'Oreal. Advertised for very dry hair,  to help nourish and protect against further dryness & damage.

It was a nice, thick consistency which was a treat, plus it foamed up well - a surprise as its sulphate free!

It left my hair feeling & smelling very soft and shiny.

+ Foamed up well, smelt awesome, my hair felt great

- None in the little amount I used

Purchase? Yup, I will when my stash runs out. 

£5.99 for 250ml

Have you tried this? What do you think of my Insta-Review series? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx