Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 10 June 2013

NOTD - Models Own Ice Neon - Pukka Purple



Some more fleeting glimpses at the summer, when will this end?! Anywhoo, to bring back the summer I thought it was about time to rock some of the Models Own Ice Neon collection that has been living in my fridge recently!

Starting off I've been wearing Pukka Purple. To me, this is not neon, this is a gorgeous, creamy blue toned purple. Its so nice to have a true purple. I think because this was meant to be part of a 'Neon' collection, I was expecting something really bright, but I'm not disappointed - its gawgus! 

The formula is easy to work with, opaque in two coats, plus it has a semi-matte finish but a glossy topcoat will transform this. Lasting power was about 3 days with a base coat and topcoat.

This now lives in my fridge along with the rest of the range to keep it nice & bright. For £5, another great colour from Models Own.

Have you picked this up? What other colours have you tried? xx

1 comment:

  1. Oo, this is lovely! I love the packaging too! I haven't tried these but I will certainly be checking them out soon! I have tried one of the 'hedkandi' colours and I love it!
    Thanks for the post:)

    www.shonaelizabeth.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx