Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 9 June 2013

Sunday Make-up Shake up #13








Another week, another round of old favourites, some of these haven't been used for a few months, maybe even longer! But that's the whole point of this, I've fallen back in love with a lot of these again.



Face:


- 17 Photo flawless Primer


- Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser


- Benefit Erase Paste


- Bobbi Brown Concealer


- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder


-Benefit Dallas Blush Box


-MUA Blusher





Eyes 


- Urban Decay Naked Palette


-Benefit They're Real Mascara


- 17 Photo Flawless Eyeliner


-Benefit Lemon Aid



Lots of easy, quick products this week, my skins playing up a tad, but I don't want to cover with lots of foundation so its nice to re-discover Laura Mercier Tinted, plus Erase Paste gives just enough coverage for where I need it!


If there's anything you want a full review on then let me know! What's in your makeup bag this week? xx

1 comment:

  1. Love Lemonaid it's been a staple in my bag for years xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx