Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 30 June 2013

Sunday Make up Shake Up #16


Afternoon lovelies, slightly different set up this week as I'm at home in Lincoln for a few more hours, but I wanted to get this post up before I set off back down south.

This week I'm mixing it up further, some of these have never graced the blog, even though their old products now!

Face:
- L'Oreal True Match Foundation (mixed with) Maybelline Superstay 24hr Foundation 
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Benefit Posie Tint
- Mac Mineralised Skinfinish in Medium Dark

Eyes
- Benefit Browzing
- Rimmel Scandeleyes Kohl in Nude
- MAC Eyeshadows - All That Glitters, Satin Taupe, Woodwinked, I can't remember the others!
- Maybelline The Rocket Volume Mascara

Not as many products this week as I'm feeling lazy! Have some new bits to play with so will post those soon!

Hope you've have a good week, what are your picks for the week? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx