Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 25 July 2013

NOTD - Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Passion Fruit


NOTD - Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Passion FruitNOTD - Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Passion Fruit

NOTD - Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Passion Fruit

So the sun appears to be having a day off, this is not fair for my summer holidays - I need to get out in the sun & tan as I'm practically transparent I'm so pale! 

Anywhoo - now I've got a bit more time (6 weeks!!) I've been playing with some of the polish that I've had stashed away, I couldn't wait to try out the Hi Shine polishes that have been stashed in my draw for the last month. If these live up to the others in the collection then I will be over the moon!

First up, I've been wearing Passion Fruit on my nails. I don't normally reach for red polishes as I end up with lobster hands, however this has enough pink in it to be more of a strong coral red.

Application was great as ever, opaque in two coats, super shiny and lasting well for 4 - 5 days, for £3.99 you can't really complain can you! 

I think this will be on my toes for my summer holi-bobs, but it has stiff competition from some of the other colours.

What do you think of Passion Fruit? What colour should I try next? xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh i love this shade :)
    The gelly polishes are definitely my favorites at the moment :) they go on so perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx