Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 8 July 2013

NOTD - Essie Summer Collection 2013



Oh Essie, another season and another collection that became a must!

I picked these up last time I was at home - I had seen some posts about and fell in love. The summer collection has a holiday theme,with colours that scream 'Bring me Sunshine!'

The mini collection consists of 3 of the 5 colours, a perfect mix.
Full Steam Ahead is the lilac purple. It has a faint shimmer to it which is noticeable in the sun. Its quite grey with only one coat, but a second coat beefs it up to the gorgeous purpleness.

Sunday Funday is a very orange toned coral. It's really bright and sun, perfect for fingers and toes. I know that Anna frome Vivianna loves this colour and I can see why.

Finally there's Naughty Nautical. A dark, pool green, this is my favourite of the three. This looks exactly as it does in the bottle which is great and one that I will reach for a lot over summer.

You can pick these three up for £12.99 from Boots, and their currently on buy 1 get a 2nd half price! I love this set, perfect to try and the mini bottles are cute!

What do you think? Which one is your favourite? xx

3 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx