Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Review - Nivea Sun Protect & Refresh Cooling Mist SPF30


There's one thing that guaranteed to happens every summer without fail and thats my impression of a lobster - so much so my brother simply refers to me in the summer as le homad (google it!)

So this year I'm determined to tan slowly & safely without burning, so I'm cranking up the SPF.

I picked ip the Nivea Sun Protect & Refresh Cooling Mist as I love a gimmick, I am an advertisers dream and love the fact it stays cool in the sun - more on that later.

I picked up SPF 30 to use all over my body, especially on my face. The cooling mist is a very fine mist that is absorbed very quickly into the skin. It sprays on invisible & drys almost like a dry body oil so you're not left greasy. 

As its really important to protect your skin, this contains both UVA & UVB filters to help prevent burning as well as long term damage.

For me the best bit is that it stays cool in the sun, theres nowt worse then applying warm sun cream when your already hot. It's light & refreshing to apply when your warm, even leaving it in the sun doesn't heat it up! 

I think this is awesome, I'm stocking up ready for my holiday as it lasted for 6 full body uses to prevent me from burning, plus the odd top up. Its currently on 1/2 at £8.49 at Boots so stock up whilst its cheaper!

What do you think, what SPF do you use? xx

2 comments:

  1. Nivea suntan lotions are good! I use their Pure & Sensitive factor 30 as it's the only one I've found that doesn't set off my eczema x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the Nivea Suntan line and this looks great, I might pick this up because I hate the feeling of thick suncream on my face so this looks like a great alternative :D x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx