Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 13 August 2013

FOTD - Simple Summer

So the summer holidays are three weeks down & I'm starting to go a little mad with boredom. They're also making me incredibly lazy and I spend days without any makeup on, often in my pjs watching naff tv!

So I decided it was time I threw on a bit of face & went out into the real world again. Here's what I popped on my face for the occasion:





Garnier 5Sec Blur Primer
Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Medium
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
Benefit Browzing in Medium
Topshop lipstick in Secret Admirer 


This seems to bet go to lazy face at the moment, maybe switching up the lipstick if I feel like it, just depends if I plan to leave the house for more then a trip to Asda or popping into school to sort some stuff!

What do you throw on for a lazy day face? Any of these products ones you like? Xx

1 comment:

  1. I love how simple and natural this look is.
    And I know how you feel during the holidays, I've been on holiday since June, and am going insane.

    Have a beautiful day

    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx