Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 12 August 2013

NOTD - Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Guava

NOTD - Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Guava

NOTD - Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Guava

NOTD - Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly in Guava

Another week, another Barry M Gelly - I really do love this collection so much, some of my current favourites.

Guava wasn't the one I thought I would like, however its fast becoming a favourite! A lovely green based blue, this is a really lovely polish, perfect against pale skin tones as well as tanned skin, because its not pink toned means no dreaded lobster hands!

As with all the Barry M's application is great, nice and smooth in two coats with no flaws. So shiney I was even asked what I was wearing when I was in Boots last week - off the two girls skipped to the Barry M stand.

For £3.99 you can't go wrong with these, the colours are perfect for summer and I think this can carry you through autumn as well.

What do you think? Do you love Guava? xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this colour, and I've been eyeing it up for a while. I need to keep off the spending spree but I might have to buy this soon :)

    CAT - whatcatsays.blospot.co.uk - XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color!! Super gorgeous(:

    I invite you to check out my new blog! More posts to come soon!
    thevintage-touch.blogspot.com

    -Athena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this range and that colour is gorgeous. May have to add it to my collection
    Beth x
    chroniccosmetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx