Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 20 September 2013

Review - Real Techniques Starter Set

Review - Real Techniques Starter Set

Another set of brushes to add to my collection. I'm slowly getting rid of the ones I don't use - read old, cheap brushes, and replacing them with better quality ones. I actually wanted the liner brush after seeing the lovely ladies of Pixiwoo using it, but couldnt get it on its own so just had to buy the set.

The starter set is a set of brushes designed for eye make up. Made of up 5 brushes and the brush holder, its a lovely little set. In the set you get a Deluxe Crease Brush, Base Shadow brush, Accent Brush, Brow Brush and Eyeliner Brush.

Out of all the brushes, I love the Crease Brush and the Liner brush, both really help to give a perfect finish.

All the brushes have purple handles to signify their for eyes, I have a few other eye brushes and these are awesome!

You can pick these up from Boots for £21.99 and right now there's buy one get one half price on cosmetics and that includes the brushes! I've my eye on a few others, which ones do you suggest? What do you think of the Real Technique brushes? xx

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried these but they are on my list. I have their face brushes which are fab! I love the buffing brush, it applies your foundation effortlessly and gives a great flawless finish.
    Lovely blog Hun, I've followed :)
    LouLovesbeauty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another set of brushes to add to my collection. I'm slowly getting rid of the ones I don't use - read old, cheap brushes, and replacing them with ... naegelstarterset.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx