Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 22 September 2013

Sunday Make-Up Shake-Up #16




This weeks picks reflect my mood this week - I'm so tired during the week I want to keep it as minimal as possible so this means 5mins longer in bed!

- Garnier 5sec Blur Primer - I need this as my skin is getting oiler & I need to get it back under control again - any tips on a postcard please!

- Rimmel Stay matte Foundation - I like the old formula so this is a new purchase to try & compare for the week, I blame Kat from Jemima & Ted after her review!

- Bobbi Brown Corrector & Creamy Concealer - tiredness = tote bags under the eyes which must be disguised!

- Urban Decay Naked Palette - Multi-tasking brows & eyes, I can't be bothered to faff this week.

- Benefit They'Re Real Mascara - I don't look awake at the moment so this makes my mole eyes look a bit more open!

- Rimmel Stay Blushed - Love this, more in a review this week!

& that's it, liner will be from the Naked Palette & I'm trying to sort my lips back out, already a chapped, cracked mess!! So no lip products this week - boo :(

Oh well, 6 products should buy me a bit more time in bed every morning! Next week I might even try & get it down to 5!!

What bits are you using this week? Xx

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your review on the Rimmel Blush as ive been toying with whether or not to buy it xx

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts from you, it makes me want to go through my products more often. Alas I don't and I stick with my same old make-up routine, typical me ha-ha

    Have a beautiful day

    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx