Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Wobble-Less Wednesday - Halloween Challenge

You might be wondering why there is a picture of a pumpkin on my blog - then again, you might not. Now that the summer holidays have passed, its time to start thinking about regaining motivation for weight loss or inch loss and making sure that the layers that we put on are clothing layers and not fat layers.

One thing that I often find hard is to keep going when I'm not seeing any results. I know I'm losing weight but can't see it so I get disheartened so I stop trying and start eating to feel better, its a vicious cycle! One trick that my old Weight Watchers leader used to use was to set us a little colouring challenge. She would give us a picture that represented the goal time frame and for each lb we lost we could colour in a bit of the picture.

This is where the pumpkin comes in! We have 8 Wednesdays until Halloween from today, thats enough time to lose a potential stone.  I'm aiming to get to my stone by Halloween and will colour in a section for each lb lost between then and now, and would love it if you fancied the challenge as well!

What you need to do is right click on the image and save it onto your computer, you can either print it out or have it on your computer and then colour in each section as you lose weight. Don't worry if you gain, you don't have to un-colour any bits of it! It would be great to see who else is joining in with this so tweet me with a picture of your pumpkin on Wednesdays and we can see how everyone is doing!

Let me know if you're joining in! xx

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like such a great way to stay motivated. I definitely want to join in :)

    Have a beautiful day

    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx