Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Wobble-Less Wednesday - Whiskey Glazed Salmon


In a bid to keep the food I eat cleaner and therefore of a better quality the boy and I have been looking at lots of different recipes and one that looked awesome was a salmon with whiskey glaze, it was yummy so I thought I would share!

Ingredients

  • 3 tbsps brown sugar
  • 3 tbsps whiskey
  • 2 tbsps low sodium soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp peeled fresh ginger (grated)
  • 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
  • garlic cloves (minced)
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper (freshly ground)
  • 24 ozs salmon fillets (skinless)
  • cooking spray
Step 1
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until a paste has been made. Add the fish and leave in the fridge for an hour.

Step 2
Heat the over to 180oC. 

Step 3
Place the salmon on a square of foil to make a parcel. Spoon over any left over glaze and then wrap up the parcel and place in the oven.

Step 4
Allow to cook for 10 minutes, check how steamed it is.

Step 5
Serve with a salad of your choice. Or you could serve with rice.

A yummy recipe, give it a go! What do you think? xx

6 comments:

  1. That looks divine! X
    justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to eat clean to and this looks fab! I don't eat fish but the marinade will work with chicken or turkey?

    I'll have a go and let you know!

    xXx

    Follow me too? Oh So Gawjess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should work on other meats as well! try it!! xx

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx