Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 31 October 2013

NOTD - Easy, last minute Halloween Nails



I write this as I'm on the train back to London from my parents. I threw on some nail polish 3 days ago and it was still looking good so thought I would blog it.

I don't get a chance to dress up for Halloween as much as I would like but nails are really quick. This was two coats of Topshop's Smashing Pumpkin and one coat of L'Oreal Confetti Topcoat.

I thought the orange was the perfect pumpkin orange and the black accents just make for a simple nod towards the festival. Normally Smashing pumpkin would have chiped within hours but the topcoat has meant it's lasted for 3 days and it's still looking ok.

Just a short post before I head onto the tube, what are you wearing on your nails for Halloween? Xx

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good, I love the confetti topcoat, makes all the difference x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look, completely wearable even after Halloween. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx