Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 7 October 2013

NOTD - Models Own in Valerian

NOTD - Models Own in Valerian & Swatch

NOTD - Models Own in Valerian & Swatch

NOTD - Models Own in Valerian & Swatch

Its getting really dark early at the moment so I'm struggling to get pictures taken, think its time to invest in a light box or light ring. Oh well. This polish is my 2nd favourite from the Velvet Goth collection. I love the deep dark blue of Valerian, speckled with lighter and darker blue glitter pieces, a bit like the night sky.

I layered this over the top of Models Own's In the Navy to really make it darker. I love how it makes the colour pop so much more.

Wear on this was 4 days before tip wear but it lasted over a week without much more damage. Valerian, as with the others, is an absolute pain to get off but never mind.

I love the twinkly stars of this product, I will be wearing this a lot, even on my toes! For £5, another perfect little gem from Models Own.

What do you think? Loving Valerian? Any tips for removing glitter nail polish? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx