Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 14 October 2013

Review: L'Oreal Ever Riche Perfect Elixir

Review: L'Oreal Ever Riche Perfect Elixir
L'Oreal Ever Riche Perfect Elixir

The last time I went to the hairdressers I got a massive telling off, my poor ombre ends were in a very sorry state and I know its my own fault, dying it purple over the summer and abusing it with heat had made it look awful!

So after getting the chop I went in search of treatments to help heal and maintain the health of my hair. I'd heard a lot about the Ever Riche Range, Alix from I Covet Thee swears by the Shampoos & Conditioners from the range so they must be worth a check out.

I'm pretty content with my Shampoo/Conditioner routine so I opted for the treatments. I picked up the Perfect Elixir Masque Sprat because its designed for over processed, damaged hair - which my hair most certainly is! I liked the spray design of the bottle as there's less mess and fuss.

I use this twice a week, after washing & conditioning my hair I spray this on just the ends, leave for 10 - 15 mins and then rinse off. I'm left with lovely silky smooth ends, any split ends are not obvious and whats best is that when my hair is straightened, it doesn't look as awful!

This is my second bottle as this is a truly awesome masque, plus its sulphate free so hair and the environment are ten times happier! Boots normally have this on offer, currently its 3 for £12 on the whole range! 

Right, I'm off to swoosh my lovely hair around a bit more, any other recommendations from the Ever Riche Range? xx

2 comments:

  1. I want to see you swooshing your hair around :o) x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using Kenra Platinum Hot Spray and Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray and had excellent results. I get them from my hairdresser but they are sold at Ulta beauty as well. I have been using Organix Moroccan oil shampoo but I have some new Redken shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair that I am going to start using as soon as the Organix is used up. I love the Kenra products though and my hair has never looked and felt healthier!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx