Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 8 November 2013

FOTD #1


L'Oreal True Match Foundation, Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes, Rimmel Retro Glam Mascara, Mac Harmony, Benefit Rockateur, Collection Fast Stroke Liner, No 7 BB Lips

Hello my face - so I always seem to be posting FOTD on Instagram but never on here so thought I would add it in, I shake up my make up every week so this is how I've been wearing the bits that I picked last Sunday.

I'm slowly learning how to use liquid eyeliner but loving it, I've work it in a thin line, thick line, winged line, a horrendous mess of a line, but its slowly getting better! 

So there we have, an autumnal FOTD. What do you think? Is this a post you want to see on the blog? xx

1 comment:

  1. I know this is an FOTD but your hair looks gorgeous!! I have no hair at the sides to do this with my hair (or maybe I'm just useless haha) and am JEALOUS wahhhhhhhh :(

    Holly Mixtures xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx