Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 11 November 2013

Project Bathroom 10 Pan


Does anyone else, especially as a blogger seem to start lots of bottles of products and then never get round to using them all up? I seem to end up with loads of half empty bottles, or bottles that are given as gifts that never get used. So, in a bid to clear out before Xmas I'm embarking on a project bathroom 10pan. For those who don't know what it is, I've picked 10 products which need clearing out and aim to get them used up. 

All of the products I've picked are ones which are about 50% full, or are small sized and can be used easily. All of the products are either ones that I've bought myself or those that have been given to me as Xmas presents from my classes over the years (yes I'm a horder!)



The 10 products I've picked are;
- Dove Summer Glow Fair to Medium x 2
- Dove Summer Glow Medium to Dark
- Soap & Glory The Firminator
- Soap & Glory Return to Slender
- Virgin Vie Fantasia Body Shimmer x2
- La Roche Posey Effaclar Toner
-Umberto Giannini Blow Dry Straight Cream
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

I'm hoping to have all of these used up by Xmas, any that get finished earlier will get replaced by other items in my stash, so keep a look out for any updates. 

I would love it if you got involved with this as well, it doesn't have to be 10 items, any amounts of items to use up will do. Let me know if you get involved? What bits do you have hanging around? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx