Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 5 November 2013

WIWT - Electric Blue Check






Cobalt Jumper - Primark
Boots - New Look (Old)
Stupid Grin - Priceless

I'm not a fashion blogger, but I'm slowly getting used to taking pictures, please bear with me but I'm enjoying showing what I wear.

This little outfit is one of my favourites at the moment - I've fallen completely in love with check, tartan, anything! I'm constantly pinning checked outfits or items to my Pinterst, even looking at it for home decor inspiration! 

So, last month I decided to pick up some bits from Boohoo. I've never shopped at Boohoo, purely for the fact that everything looks too short for the less slim, tall ladies of the world, no one needs to see my arse on display! I picked the check smock dress as I liked the shape of it. It sits nicely at the waist and then flares out over tummy and stops just above the knee. I was worried that it would be slightly shorter at the back due to my sticky out booty - however it actually sat lower there. I wore it with this cobal blue crop jumper from Primark as the dress is sleeveless. Teamed with black tights and boots, it was a super comfy outfit for work.

Now I need to go and find other ways to wear this, I'm thinking a white shirt underneath and some different coloured jumpers on top, look out for more outfit posts! How would you wear this? xx

1 comment:

  1. That dress...the checks, the monochrome - ah ma gaaadd I love it :D you look lovely, and Boohoo is faaaaaaabulous :D

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx