Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 12 December 2013

Advent Door 12 - Pandora Xmas Collection

Pandora Xmas Collection

I love my Pandora bracelet - I got my first for my 21st birthday and am now onto my second. All of my beads and bracelets have been bought from John Greed as it was a little shop in town, however now it’s much bigger! I love getting a new bead to mark a new chapter or a life event - I'm hoping for a little house this year! 

I've been looking for a gift for a family member, I know they have a bracelet so a charm would be the perfect gift, and the Christmas collection this year is gorgeous! I've picked my 7 favourites, all of these ranges between £30 and £45.

My favourite out of the collection is the little snowflake, I love how sparkly it is - I don't have very many dangling charms but this one is super cute. I think I would get the gloves or the reindeer for the boy's sister, my mum would love the gingerbread man or the candy cane, whilst the angel and the Santa are perfect for my friends!!

So those are my picks from John Greed, hoping to find something sparkly under the tree from Santa this year! Which one would you pick?

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx