Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 21 December 2013

Advent Door 21 - Wandering around London

                     









So the other weekend, the boy and I went ice skating at the Natural History Museum. We booked the 6:00 skate so that it would be dark and the lights would be on!

Skating was great fun but I'm awful at it! Once we got off the ice we went for a wander around London to look at the lights, I took so many pictures! We visited Leicester Square where there was a winter wonderland style experiance, Picadilly Circus, Covent Garden and Carnaby Street.

I love wandering around looking at the lights of the city, so pretty! Perfect for getting in the Xmas mood! Xx

1 comment:

  1. You got some amazing photos!! London at Christmas is perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx