Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 6 December 2013

Advent Door 6 - Apricot Xmas Outfits

Apricot Xmas Outfits



Morning! 

Day 6 today, what did you  get in your advent calendar today?
Today I've paid my money for my works Xmas do, so I'm now on the hunt for the party outfit. I don't always enjoy the search for an outfit, it always ends up with me getting stressed out and I just end up picking the first thing I found! So I'm starting early and looking at outfits from various online retailers.

First up is the offerings from Apricot. I like Apricot a lot, we have a good concession in town and I've picked up quite a few bits. Looking at their partywear, they had a really good range of different dress styles.


First up I picked the Fuchsia Tartan Belted Skater Dress. I have a real obsession with tartan at the moment and this dress would be really good to wear both to the Xmas party as well as on Xmas day with my christmas jumper over the top. Next I fancied the Stone Lace Top Dip Hem. Last year I loved dip hem dresses, I wore so many of them, but its nice to see them still available this year as well. Thirdly I picked the Sequin Chiffon Top. I'm not really a dress girl, I like a good dress but not on a night out, I fear the drunk falling over/arse on display problem, so tops and disco pants are much better - I love a bit of bling at christmas! Finally, my favourite of the bunch - this dress is a bit special.  The Sequin Mesh Shift Dress is gorgeous. The soft grey dress with the sequin detail is stunning! This with black tights would be ah-ma-zing!

Finally, as a treat, Apricot are offering my readers free delivery for this weekend only! Using the code BLOGEXCLUSIVE you will get free delivery on all order from today until Sunday! 

I think I might just have to take up the offer, that shift dress is just too gorgeous to resist! Let me know if you use the code - what are you planning on wearing for your Xmas party? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx