Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 10 January 2014

2 Stars & a Wish #2

Woohoo, its Friday!!!

How to Look Super Hot - Likes
We Heart it

This week has rushed by, being back at school has been chaotic, but it was awesome being back with my children!

This week's 2 Stars & a wish:

* Getting back to work - It's strange, but I've really missed being at work, being away from my friends as well as my children. We've had some real laughs this weeks, it’s been nice to be reminded why I do this. Although their Y6 children, they are still very unaware of the outside world, no concept of where places are or what the world outside of their estate is like, that why it’s so great working in a school a school like that!

* Eating well, Feeling Great - Back on the 'diet' this week after over-indulging at Xmas, it’s been nice to be back eating clean and eating lots of different foods, we've actually managed to cook from scratch every night. Think I might start writing up recipes if you would want to read them.

Wish - My bike was stolen! We've had a lot of trouble in the flats recently, and to top it all off, some bugger has lifted mine and the boys! We've reported them but it’s not looking hopeful. Oh well.

How was your week?

P.S Count down to my birthday next week!!! Xx

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly loved browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your feed and Im hoping you write once more soon!
    jeux barbie

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx