Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 12 January 2014

Makeup - This Week #2




Sunday night blues have hit, and they've hit hard this weekend - my parents have just left after spending the day here as an early birthday celebration and now I feel a bit naff. Oh well, time to get ready for school. 

This weeks picks:

Base
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation (I will get this used up!)

Eyes
SEVENTEEN Doll'd Up Linger
Fat Cat Mascara
MUA Eye Primer
Rimmel Kohl Liner
Benefit Browzing

Cheeks
Topshop Prime Time Cream Blush
Mac Harmony Blush

I didn't fancy full on make up this week, wanted to keep it simple, plus there's some bits that need using up shortly as well!

What bits have you picked this week? What do you think of my picks? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx