Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 27 January 2014

NOTD - OPI AVOPLEX

NOTD- OPI Avoplex Review

No nail polish today, instead something that I swear by. 

I'm a nail polish addict, I must change up my nail colours every couple of days. If I'm not changing it, then I'm layering up colours, but all of this has taken its toll on my nails. I find in this weather, my hands and nails are dry, flaky and just a bit yukky. So every night, before bed, I use this on my nails.

Avoplex is from OPI, its a nail and cuticle oil designed to treat the cuticle and help grow strong nails.
I've been using this for a couple of months, just a little drop every night and its really improved my nails and my nail beds, my nails are stronger, whiter and smoother. I picked mine up from John Lewis for about £16 but I had a gift voucher, but I would say its worth it! 

How do you keep your nails in tip top condition? Have you tried this before? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx