Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 23 January 2014

Review - TRESemme Texture Style Velvet Creme

Review - TRESemme Texture Style Velvet Creme

Like a lot of people, I'm always in search for the perfect bed head hairstyle, that I just rolled out of bed, Serena Van Der Woodsen style hair. One thing I love it messy, beachy waves. I'm lucky in that my hair has a natural curl when its allowed to dry naturally. One thing it lacks is volume

So, on my quest for my Gossip Girl hair, I picked up the Velvet Creme from Tresemme. I'm a devotee of the Divine Definition Spray for messing up my hair, so I was keen to try this creme. Velvet Creme is a styling cream that aims to get a messy, textured finish to hair. The cream is similar to the Bumble & Bumble Bb texture (un)dressing cream, but at £21.50, its a tad pricey for a big tube so this is a much better choice!

I tend to use a small blob of this cream on the ends of my hair, rubbing between my hands before concentrating it on the ends of my hair. It did give me a lot more texture and volume throughout the lengths which was great, plus it lasted really well.

You do have to be careful with how much you use in your hair, but a little does go a long way. If I want more messiness then I just repeat the process, and then blast my hair upside down with my hairdryer to speed up the drying. Team this with the Definition spray and you've got dream hair, now all I need is to look like Blake Lively!

What do you think, how do you like to style your hair? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx