Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 2 February 2014

Makeup - This Week #4




Evening lovelies! 

Another Sunday night, sitting here having spent the day marking 44 books, writing two weeks worth of plans and clearing out 3bin bags worth of clothes - its been a busy Sunday!

So this weeks make up picks have been chosen, photographed and now the time has come to share them with y'all :)

Face:
- SEVENTEEN Matte Foundation - In the old packaging, I'm on a mission to get this all used up!
- Bourjois Bronzing Primer
- MUA Blusher in Bonbon

Eyes & Brows:
- Benefit Browzing
- NYX Eyeshadow Palette
- Rimmel Kohl Liner
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Bourjois 2 in 1 Coup de Theatre Mascara

Lots of bits that I had forgotten  about, as well as some bits which hadn't been used yet, a clear sign I have too much make up!

Oh well, on to a new week. 

What bits have you picked for this week? What do you think of these products? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx