Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 3 February 2014

NOTD - Rimmel Space Dust in Moon Walking





I've had a week off nail polish, more due to having no time to paint my nails but it was nice to apply some last night! I picked up this Rimmel Space Dust way back before Xmas, but never got round to using it so I thought as the weather is a bit naff I would cheer us all up with some sparkle!

Space Dust is a Liquid Sand style polishes so its a very thick polish but spreads evenly over the nail. Moon Walking is a gorgeous lilac and silver glitter mix. One layer will give a lovely, light lilac, two coats and you've got a much deeper purple which is fully opaque.

The finish is sparkly but a bit rough, think coloured sand paper, but a quick coat of clear polish will soon sort that out if you can't cope with the texture.

For £3.99, Space Dust is a fun way to play with your nails, instead of splashing out on the more expensive OPI versions! 

What do you think? A fan of them or a passing craze? xx


3 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous I'm not as keen on glittery polishes for everyday but they look good for a night out. x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this textured, sugared look - it's so sparkly and amazing to look at :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous colour! Love the texture of it

    xx

    fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx