Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 28 March 2014

A Quick Update - A New Chapter


Untitled

Morning everyone - so I thought I would do a quick update on here as I'm sure I'm going to be a bit distant for the next couple of weeks due to our exciting news!

At some point today, we will be getting the keys to our new house! 

Its been a bit of a struggle and a very fast process this time around but we will now have somewhere of our own, rather then having to deal with a landlord.

So from this point onwards, Fridays posts will be dedicated to all things house buying or renting, decorating and home posts.

If you have any questions then please let me know! Also please bear with me whilst we get our new home set up, I've some great guest posts set up for whilst I'm busy, plus I will be uploading some bits and pieces along the way!

So here we go, a new chapter xx

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! What an exciting new beginning. And some place of your very own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We just had an offer accepted for our first house, now the scary bit starts! How long did it take you to complete if you don't mind me asking? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! It does feel scary but it will be fine. Ours was only 7 weeks but thats not normal, we already had our mortgage in place and it was rushed through a lot quicker then normal.

      xx

      Delete
  3. Oh congratulations lovely!! That's fantastic news, wishing you well in your new home, and looking forward to your home related posts so I can mentally dress my dream house ahhh!! <3

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx