Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Mothers Day Gifts Under £30 from Lookfantastic

Mothers Day Gifts Under £30 from Lookfantastic


Mothers Day is around the corner and because of buying a house, things are a little bit tight this year so I've been hunting out the best buys on a budget. I've set a limit of £30 for my mum this year, she has helped so much with all the house stuff that I want to treat her to something nice.

I headed over to Lookfantastic.com as they do some really good deals and I know that my mum would love something to pamper herself with as she works hard as a nurse. 

1) L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand &Foot Duo (£22) – Mum works hard as a nurse, looking after poorly people, looking after us, so her hands deserve a treat so this is perfect, plus I know it smells amazing as I have them!
2) Pixi Perfection Palette (£24) - Lit-Up Lovely couldn't be a better name for a palette, this one is perfect for mums everywhere - lots of neutral and soft pink colours, nothing harsh or over powering, great for neutral looks.
3) Elizabeth Arden Pretty EDP 30ml (£30) - This is something that I know mum would love, its a soft and subtle fragrance, perfect for spring, plus its a small enough bottle that it fits in a handbag without being heavy. 
4) Elizabeth Arden 8hr Intensive LipRepair Balm (£16.80) - A pot that I remember being on mum's bedside table as a kid, she tends to stick to cheaper brands now, so I might treat her this year.
5) OPI Take 10 Mini Kit (£28.50) - Being a nurse, mum can't wear a lot of nail polish but that doesn't mean she can't treat herself to a pedicure. This kit contains some of my favourite colours including Lincoln Park After Dark and You Don't Know Jacques.

So there we have it, all my picks for Mothers Day from Lookfantastic.com, head over to check out them and loads of others.
What bits would you pick for your mum? What else could I get her? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx