Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 17 March 2014

NOTD - Models Own HyperGel in White Light





White nails are not something I would normally go for but I've fallen in love with them because of this polish! Models Own HyperGel in White Light is perfect!

White Light is a gorgeous, pure white, no hint of yellow that you sometimes get. Not flat thanks to the gel element, it is perfect on its own or as a base for other nail too coats.

The formula of this one was better then some of the others, it went on smoother & dried evenly & quickly, not bed cover marks for me! The finish is  super shiny and lasted well up to 5 days before cracks started to appear.

 I think this will be a colour to rock with tanned skin in the summer, layer up under some of the glitters & play around as a base for nail art - the perfect canvas.

Overall, this is in my top 3 from the collection, I really rate White Light a lot, Well Done Models Own.

What do you think? White nails a trend for summer? Xx

2 comments:

  1. They look great. I am yet to try the white nail trend but I really love it & may have to give it a go next time I paint my nails
    Beth x
    chroniccosmetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glossy finish! Will definitely have to check out the range xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx