Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 24 March 2014

NOTD - Models Own HyperGel Red Lustre

NOTD - Models Own Hypergel Red Lustre

NOTD - Models Own Hypergel Red Lustre

NOTD - Models Own Hypergel Red Lustre
£5 - Boots
I don't go for red nails normally, its a colour that I find hard to pull off with my pink toned skin but after seeing lots of reviews and swatches I thought I would try it out.

Red Lustre is a true, blue toned red that is simply gorgeous! Two coats, and it is smooth and shiny. This wore really well, no chipping which is amazing, instead it was only tip wear that I would expect from a weeks wear. 

For £5 its a mega babe of a polish and one that I will reach for again and again I'm sure! If this polish was a lipstick, this would be the best red lipstick ever - now I just need to search for that! 

What do you think of Red Lustre? Have you tried any of the other Hypergels? xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love Models Own but i'm yet to try the hyper gel range, love the colours though! xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful juicy pop of color - really pretty shade! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx