Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 31 March 2014

NOTD - Models Own Speckled Egg Collection


Magpie
Goose
Dove
Duck
Swan
Boots


So spring is around the corner, Easter holidays are a week away and the shops are stocked to the top with chocolate! As I'm not a big chocolate fan, nail polish that looks like chocolate really is the healthier option.

Models Own have launched their spring collection, and this year its pastels with speckles! It’s nothing new as Illamasqua released a similar collection last year, however at a budget friendly, high-street price, the Speckled Egg collection is spot on.

We've got 5 shades to choose from, 'Goose' which is a creamy yellow, 'Dove' a baby pink, 'Magpie' a minty green, 'Swan' a creamy lilac and 'Duck' a cornflower blue.  As with all Models Own polishes they are fantastic; great coverage and fast drying....and they look like mini eggs, so what more could a girl want?  I applied 3 coats of the polish to get the effect in my swatches.

I was really impressed with lasting power of these polishes, I wore these throughout shifting boxes and unpacking this weekend and it really is only a slight bit of tip wear, plus I've been wearing it for a week now.

Overall, I love these; I know I will be reaching for them so much over the coming weeks and the coming spring!


What do you think of the Speckled Egg collection? Xx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous shades! Love the pattern xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx