Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 29 June 2014

Makeup - This Week #8





I feel like I haven’t done one of these in ages - not because I haven’t been changing my makeup up but more because I've been having some time off blogging - but I think I've got my mojo back, going to build up slowly and just enjoy writing again.

So this week I'm trying to move into my summer make up - a bit more colour, a bit of tan, a lighter base.

For the base I've picked Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream for Oily Skin. This is great as I can throw it on with my fingers or a brush, a quick dust of loose powder and it stays all day. As it’s a BB cream it doesn’t cover fully but it gives enough coverage for everyday. For the rest of my face, I'm using a combination of Benefit Hoola & Benefit Rockateur to add colour and definition. Hoola is a long term favourite, I use it to give a bit of colour to my skin with a light dusting all over or as a contour on my cheeks and then Rockateur to give a bit of a pink & highlight on the apples of my cheeks.

For eyes I'm re-loving Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 in Eternal Gold. I use this all over the lid before then adding definition with Barry M Dazzle Dust in Tan. I love this combination, it’s nice to use Dazzle Dusts again, I really need to play with them more often. To line I've got Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl in Bronze as it doesn't move as my eyes water a lot in the summer months. To finish it all off, I'm using Benefits They're Real Mascara which I love. This is only the mini one, I do own the full size and love it but I just grabbed the mini. They're Real creates huge lashes which are defined and open, just what I need in the summer.

So there it is - this week in Make Up - what do you think of any of these picks? Let me know! Xx

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I have just spent the last hour or so reading back through your blog reading your archives and enjoying every moment. I have followed and will keep reading in the future. Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so nosey and love to know what people slap on their face on the regular! I love hoola and rockateur! Amazing quality products! Really enjoyed reading this post :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx