Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Asos Sale Picks

Asos Sale Picks



So the world has gone a bit sale crazy, but now that it’s been pay day I do not need an excuse to hit up the sales - I may or may not have made two orders for bits and pieces.

I could have spent hours trawling through the site, picking my favourite bits and putting them in my basket for later but I managed to narrow it down to these picks which are currently winging their way to me now!

I'm loving the slightly grunge trend of the summer - I am very much a 90s child when it comes to clothing. Skater dresses with ankle socks and slouchy trousers with band tees - I love it! All of these fit with how I'm currently dressing, the dress will be great with socks and little ankle boots or fisherman sandals would style both sets of trousers with the same plain top as in the pictures. The bomber is perfect for summer for throwing on over the dresses and jeans I'm wearing. Finally new Nikes, these will be my second pair, I adore my other pair, so comfy and I could wear them with jeans all the time!

So there are my picks from the Asos sale, it was hard enough getting it down to these 5, I could shop much more!

Have you picked up any bits from the sale? Let me know! Xx  


1 comment:

  1. That flowery dress is really cute. I just did my asos wish list too, they have some really great things in the sale!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx