Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 5 July 2014

Boohoo Size 14-16 Summer Sale

Boohoo Size 14-16 Summer Sale




Woohoo Sale shopping! This week I've kinda been a bit obsessed, I seem to look at every email and every tweet and I have no idea why! But I've found quite a lot that I need  want, I'm hoping by wishlisting I can avoid spending any more money until later in the month.

Boohoo have a really good sale at the moment, with up to 60% off a lot of their items which are perfect for summer. I've chosen to do all 14-16 items as it can be harder to find stuff when you're bigger, I'm still building up a bank of size 14/16 fashion bloggers so if you have any then let me know!

All of the items are bits that I would wear all summer and into Autumn. I love the sheer mesh skirt, teamed with a white top and the denim bomber jacket. The skirt would be perfect for work as well as  drinks with chunky sandals. I adore the mint shift from the 16-24 range, it also comes in lavender and cream. Finally I need a kimono in my life, something like this that can be thrown on to most outfits!

Those are just some of my picks, I could sit and look through the site all day but I would be very poor!

What do you think of my picks? Can you recommend any size 14/16 fashion bloggers? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx