Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 5 July 2014

Weekend Offers - Boots



Morning lovelies

As its the first weekend after my payday I think I will probably be heading into town to hit up the shops, even if its only for a wander about, I know I will end up in Boots at some point so I thought I would share some of their offers with you!


Summer is the time I try out new perfumes to put on my Duty Free list but as I'm not going away I might have to take up this offer - I've almost run out of my favourite Ghost so it might have to be popped in the basket!


Woohoo 3 for 2 on Skin Care, time to stock up on my essentials, another bottle of Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean and a couple more bottles of my favourite micellar water. I might also look to picking up some other bits, I'm still in search of a good secondary cleanser and any other bits you think I should try!


Finally, its time to stock up! I've already gone through a couple of bottles this summer so I need to grab another couple - my go to are the SPF 30 from Boots Soltan range and the SPF20 from the Nivea Protect & Bronze range in spray format - if only I'd stuck to these yesterday then I might not be quite so red now!

Let me know if you take up any of these offers and if they are helpful to you! What skincare bits do I need? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx