Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Review - Bleach Reincarnation Mask

BleachReincarnationmaskblogreview
Boots - £6

 Never before have I fallen in love with a product on the first use, not until I used the Reincarnation Mask from Bleach. I've been trying to get my hair into decent condition, I've got lazy with using conditioner, over straightening it, just generally abusing it. After reading countless reviews, I popped down to Boots and picked up a tube, along with a couple of other bits from Bleach, but more on those later.

The Reincarnation Mask is a pre-shampoo treatment, a thick and creamy product that aims to rehydrate stressed out and over processed hair. I wet my hair, whacked a good handful on all over my hair, wrapped it in a towel and left it on for 20mins whilst I got on with the washing up. After a quick rinse and shampoo I left my hair to dry naturally and I was left with with soft, not weighed down hair - this is literally amazing! I naturally have wavy, frizzy hair which becomes massive when I normally air dry my hair, but after using the Reincarnation mask, I have naturally beachy waves without the need for salt spray.

I cannot rave about this enough! For £6 you get a huge tube of product that will last for ages, plus the packaging means you can really squeeze out every last drop. This really is a must for anyone who has over processed or over dyed their hair, I need to go and pick up more of these!

Have you tried anything from the Bleach range? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx