Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 31 August 2014

This Week - The Make Up # 10





I feel that this should be labelled the back to school edit as tomorrow I'm back at work after 6 weeks off. I'm not sure if I remember how to apply make up after having so much time off, most days have consisted of a little bit of mascara and if the world is lucky then I've filled in my brows.So I've picked make up that is foolproof at 6am tomorrow morning!

This week I've decided to be kind to my skin and reach for Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser, just a little tint of colour and a small amount of coverage, this is easy to throw on in the morning and leaves a lovely summer glow. Paired with that I've picked Bobbi Brown Colour Corrector and Concealer as I know that there will be a few dark circles come Friday. To keep some summer colour I've picked Mac Harmony blush. 

Moving on to eyes, I've got my regular Benefit Browzing which is an oldie but a goodie. After a little clear out I've rediscovered a mini Benefit They're Real which I adore and can't wait to use. I forgot to photo it but I'm still in love with my Bobbi Brown Sand Palette so I'm going to keep using that. Finally a slick of Rimmel Kohl in Brown and a Scandaleyes on the bottom lash line.

I'm hoping to get a FOTD post up during so keep a look out for that, but now I need to go and get sorted for tomorrow. 

Have you used any of these products before? What are you wearing this week? xx



2 comments:

  1. The Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser is so amazing! Definitely one of my favourites :) great post!

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's taken me a while to love it but it's now one oft favourite! Thank you xx

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx