Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 3 November 2014

NOTD - Models Own Hypergel Purple Glare

NOTD - Models Own Hypergel Purple Glare

NOTD - Models Own Hypergel Purple Glare

NOTD - Models Own Hypergel Purple Glare

NOTD - Models Own Hypergel Purple Glare

It feels like ages since I've actually posted what I've had on my nails, but this weekend I took advantage of the sunlight and get some pictures.

I've reached for colours that are slowly getting darker, this week its Models Owns Hypergel in Purple Glare. I love the Hypergel range as the colour are really pigmented as well as being super high shine! As well as being shiny, the lasting power is top notch, I know this will last most of the week without chipping.

Application was quick and easy, two coats and this is what you get. A true grape purple, its very pretty and will look great against most skin tones.

Overall, for £4.99, Purple Glare is a smashing little polish, one that I must remember to use during the winter months more.

What do you think of Purple Glare? xx

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to try this range of polishes- they are so glossy :-)
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in this range, this is one of my favourites but I find they chip within hours on me :( Such a shame!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx