Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 20 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 Day 20 - Winter Yankee Candle Wishlist


I have a confession to make - I don't get the fuss about Yankee Candles yes they look and smell nice, yes they are a cult brand but I really don't get it. So something strange has happened this month and I've been hunting for the perfect Christmas Candle to have and light on Christmas day. 

I've got five on my Wishlist, all in the medium jar as the large ones are a pain to get to burn evenly! They are a mix of traditional scents such as cinnamon and cloves as well as much cleaner scents like vanilla and jasmine. I think that the candles would make lovely last minute gifts or just little stocking fillers for people.

Those are the candles on my wish list - if anyone can explain the fuss then I would be more then greatful! 

What candles are on your wishlist? xx 

1 comment:

  1. I have always used Glade scented candles from the grocery store and thought they were fine. Then last year, Yankee Candles were on a huge discount and I had a coupon too, so I picked up 3, one for a friend for a Christmas gift and 2 different ones for me just because I wanted to see why the big deal. The Yankee Candle has a much stronger fragrance and filled the entire apartment instead of just a room or part of the room, it lasted much longer and burned slower. They are really pricey though so I am waiting for another sale and then stocking up. I prefer them to the Glade ones and there is a much much larger selection of scents to choose from. I'm now a convert. But I won't pay full price. That is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx