Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 29 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 Day 29 - Project Round Up


I can't believe I've managed to write so many posts over this month, looking back at it like this amazes me how many different posts I've written, can't wait to keep blogging with a new schedule into the new year! 

Over the course of the month we've written about everything from food to films and wishlists to playlists but some of my favourite posts have been written by other people.

- Jess Tastics Christmas Jumper - I want a jumper like this sooo much! 
- Geek gets Glam Christmas Nail Inspiration - Some gorgeous design that I would love to try!
- BeautybyKaris Best Beauty Finds 2014 - I love seeing what others love, although it is a massive enabler to my shopping habits! 

Those are just some of my favourites, I think I've read more posts this month then ever before! 

What have been your favourite posts either from mine or other this month? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx