Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 5 December 2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 Day 5 - The December Reading List



I don't often get to sit down and just pick up a book - school work takes up a lot of my time and then fitting in reading blogs, blogging myself and making time for myself, the pile of books that I have is slowly growing. With that in mind, I'm forcing myself to switch off a bit earlier - getting myself settled in bed and reading through the pile. This month I've picked 5 books which I've had for a while and can't wait to read.





A mix of different genres of books - I'm most looking forward to getting into the Jojo Moyes book as she is one of my favourite authors and anything Christmassy is a winner so the Chrissie Manby book will be enjoyed with a hot chocolate at some point.

Now, time to go a curl up again - what recommendations have you got for me for next month? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx