Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 31 January 2015

January Favourites 2015





Ted's clearly not impressed with my choices!



January - the month has gone so fast, I feel like I haven't achieved anything that I wanted to from my January to do list but it's been a very busy month. My favourites this month are a real eclectic mix of all sorts of bits and pieces.

First up is my New Look Scarf. I love it because it's huge, I can wrap it around me twice or just wear over my coat. Next up is my 1l Water Bobble Bottle. I'm trying really hard to keep drinking lots of water at the minute and this helps as it filters tap water plus I'm more aware of how much I'm drinking, I need to invest in a smaller one for in my bag day to day. A new favourite for this month is the Khiels Midnight Recovery Serum, my lovely little sister bought me this for my birthday along with some other bits and pieces. I've used it every night since I got it and its love, my skin feels amazing but there will be a full review soon about this. I'm also loving Alpha H Liquid Gold, I use this twice a week in the evening and it makes such a difference, another one for a full review in the future. Final bit of skin care and it’s my beloved Soap & Glory Youthful Rejuvenating Eye Cream, this is my second pot and I love it!

Onto some other bits, I'm loving the Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 Complete Nutrition Shampoo, this leaves my hair so soft, and it smells ah-mazing. For makeup I'm constantly reaching for the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, I like the foundation but this is great, it blends easily and covers a multitude of sins. Last bit of make-up and it’s the Anastasia Dip Brow; this stuff has tamed my unruly brows and holds them in some sort of normal human shape.

So there you have it, my favourites for the month of January. I hope you've had a good month; I'd love to know what you've loved this month? 

Sarah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx