Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 21 January 2015

New In - Miss Guided Size 14-16

New In - Miss Guided



I've never bought anything from Miss Guided - I always thought it would be sized really small and similar to a lot of brands where those of us above a 14 only dream of squeezing into them.

After a quick browse I realised that Miss Guided have upped their game and have introduced a real range of clothing in much larger size. I love the mix of check and sports wear that they have on offer at the moment. Lots of the colours of the collections are very winter appropriate, without meaning it, my favourite bits are all black or grey - I seem to gravitate towards these colours most of the year now.

Price wise, most of these sit in the £15-£30 category, which I don't think is too bad for the range, you would pay more in Topshop for a smaller range of sizes so a real bargain! I think I need to get some of these in my life!

What do you think of  my picks this week? Have you tried Miss Guided before, how do you find the fit of the clothing? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx