Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 5 June 2015

MAC Eyeshadow x9 - Amber Times Nine




See, beauty isn’t gone completely! I'm a sucker for MAC palettes, I'm slowly building my main collection but without being able to get to a counter, I can't always test out colours I want first to see if they suit me. When the email advertising the X9 palettes the Amber x9 caught my eye and just happened to fall into my basket then it appeared at my front door!! 

Amber x9 has a mixture of neutral colours to create a natural look with mini versions of everyone’s favourite. There's a nice mixture of matte and shimmer colours all in a handy size, perfect for travelling this summer - it's so much easier to carry around then my larger palettes.

Colours are:
- Cozy Grey, Kitties, Georgia Peach
- Rice Paper, Creative Copper, Cork
- Don't Tell, Aromatic, Pepper Please

For £30, I don't think it’s too bad a price for the little collection - I've been wearing it all week for work and have had lots of compliments on my makeup - who doesn't like compliments?!

What do you think of the palette?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah-I love mine! I was able to snag one from the US before they launched in the UK and I have been pretty much obsessed with it since!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx